- All classes are on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register, give us a call at (02) 726-5316 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. When registering, please indicate the classes you intend to participate in and include your contact details (name, email address, landline and mobile number).
- Our classrooms have limited capacities. Thus, we set maximum limits or caps, which may vary depending on the nature of the class. Normally, the cap is set at 35 students for Demo classes, and 25 students for Workshop classes.
- If a cap has been reached and there are enough students, we schedule the same class on another date.
It is the responsibility of the student to check the status of the class enrolled in by calling us or by checking our website if the class cap has been reached.
II. PAYMENT TERMS
- One-time payment upon registration is made on or before the date of the class. No installment terms will be accommodated for Lifestyle Classes.
- If tuition is paid one (1) week before the date of the class, student is entitled to a P200 Early Bird discount.
- Our classes start on time.
- Tardy students shall be responsible for catching up on the lessons they may have been missed due to late arrival. However, the student will be given a copy of all the recipes that will be taken up during the class.
IV. STUDENT WITHDRAWAL OR CHANGE OF CLASSES
A Lifestyle Class student who has already enrolled and paid the tuition fee shall be allowed to withdraw or change classes on the following conditions:
- We will charge a corresponding Withdrawal or Change Class Fee, as follows:
a. If the withdrawal or change is made more than four (4) days before the pertinent class, there will be no Withdrawal or Change Class Fee charges.
b. If the withdrawal or change is made in less than four (4) days before the date of the pertinent class, the school shall charge the student a Withdrawal or Change Class Fee equivalent to 30% of the Tuition Fee of the pertinent class.
- The tuition fees of the Class to be changed and the new alternate class are most likely not the same. In this case:
a. The requesting student will pay the difference if the tuition fee of the new alternate class is higher than that of the class to be changed, plus the Withdrawal or Change Class Fee, if applicable.
b. The school will refund the difference to the requesting student if the tuition fee of the new alternate class is lower than that of the class to be changed, or the requesting student will be allowed to apply the difference for another class, plus the Withdrawal or Change Class Fee, if applicable.
c.We are advising the requesting student to contact us by phone or by email at email@example.com for confirmation of an available slot in the new class that is intended to be taken and other matters in connection with the change of class.
V. SCHOOL CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
- Our classes may be cancelled and/or re-scheduled if the minimum number of students is not attained. The minimum number varies. We will inform all students about the set minimum before enrollment.
- The schedules of our classes will be finalized three (3) working days before the scheduled date.
- In cases when we will have to reschedule or cancel a class, we will contact all enrolled students by phone or e-mail regarding new schedules or procedures for refund.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be given to the student at the end of the Lifestyle Class.
- The Certificate is a non-Degree certificate, whether Academic or Vocational.
- Lifestyle Class students may only request duplicate copies of their Certificates of Attendance in case of damage or loss. Replacement of certificates can be ordered by the requesting Lifestyle Class student only. Immediate family members or spouses may request a replacement certificate under special circumstances, and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. As it may take some time for us to verify your records and prepare the replacement certificate, we advise such requests to be done at least two (2) weeks prior to the actual need, by phone or through the website
- We will advise the requesting student about corresponding duplication costs upon our response to your request.
VII. OTHER CONDITIONS
- An enrolled student is allowed to assign or transfer her slot to a third party, with an email notice to us, not less than seven (7) days before the date of the pertinent class.
- As a general rule, we do not allow students to take videos during the class. We encourage students to share their experience through social media, but limited to stills photographs.
- We can take photographs or videos of the enrolled student during class hours or the usual class group photograph after each class. We shall have full and unrestricted publishing and use of these photographs or video clips. However, any student, upon enrollment, may advise our staff not to be included in such photo or video shoot.
- Talking on the cellphone in the classroom, while class is in session, is not allowed. If necessary, students may use their cellphones outside the classroom. We request all cellphones to be either turned off or placed on silent mode during the class.
- Only enrolled students are allowed inside our premises during class hours.
- We are not responsible for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property and/or equipment.
- We are not responsible for any bodily injuries or damages that a student may sustain as a result of participating in any class, workshop, or program.
- We request all Lifestyle Students to advise us before the class about dietary restrictions or allergies, if any. We will try our best to address your specific restrictions, but we retain the right to maintain the class content of the pertinent class in order to provide the best experience for the entire group.
- In the case of Lifestyle workshop classes, we require all students to adhere to safety regulations in our kitchen. Our staff will advise you about our dress code and other safety regulations upon your enrollment.
- Any former student may request copies of recipes from his/her past classes by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the submission of a copy of the related Certificate of Attendance. Our staff will advise the requesting student about the cost of reproduction. Processing time is three (3) working days